13 May 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Cookies









Uhh blogger, what is wrong with you? I posted this yesterday and now you were 'unavailable' til right now and you deleted my post! ugh
ill rewrite what it said in a bit. here are the photos! again!

Hello
So sorry about no process photos in this post. They were made at probably midnight in an intense photo weekend. I was doing a test shoot for a certain company and also had to work everyday so no sleep, all work! But it was a really great test shoot, so hopefully they liked the photos! Wish me luck!

These little cookies and quite tasty. They are more of a cross between a biscuit and a cookie. Soft but still really sweet. And the dough is very yummy too! I swear I ate so much of the dough with this recipe, it doesn't have eggs so it couldn't be that bad right? Like most people I can hardly resist cookie dough so this recipe was no exception. And then it was the cookies for breakfast after I was done with the photos. Healthy, eh? Of well I was ate that point of sleep deprivation that I could not care less and sugar & coffee were the only things keeping me going.  





Martha Recipe

11 comments:

Pretty. Good. Food. said...

Strawberry shortcake has always been my favorite dessert. These cookies sound fabulous! Can't wait to give them a try! Gorgeous photos too :)

Anna said...

These look so good! How many servings does a batch make? I'm about to make these for a bake sale tomorrow. Wish me luck :D

Julie Marie said...

I would say it makes about a dozen, not too many. good luck!

Anna said...

Yum! I must have made them smaller because I got 23 out of the batch...but if I don't stop eating them there might be just the dozen left. So good! Thank you for the great recipe :D

Diana said...

I just made these today, and they are delicious! Thanks for the recipe. I did put in too many strawberries though.

Sasa said...

What a beautiful blog you have - I'm sure you get that all the time but I love the typeface of the recipes and amazing bright photos and styling, gorgeous.

Ashley Lauren said...

Some fresh whipped cream to dip these babies in would make my heart just sing! Looks so good!

MeckMom said...

Yum. Yum. Yum. Now I know what to do with the big batch of strawberries I couldn't resist buying. Thanks so much. Your blog is absolutely lovely.

Patricia Scarpin said...

That might sound odd to you, but strawberry season here in Brazil is in the winter (right now!). I cannot wait to make these, they look so delicious!

Ally said...

I love strawberries! And shortcake! And cookies!
So, I'm smitten.

xo
http://allykayler.blogspot.com

qwadro_fx said...

I made this for my boyfriend for his birthday. Carrot cake is his absolute favourite type of cake.

Was my first time ever making carrot cake too and it turned out to be the best carrot cake I have ever had, went down a hit at his birthday.
HIDcopycats recipes
Thanks for the recipe!