12 February 2011

Tomato Brie Tart





I made a teeny tiny tart for my teeny tiny Aunt (4'9'' ish). I found the bundle of colorful heirloom tomatoes at Trader Joe's. I love the purple tomatoes! So unique looking. I loved the way these tarts came out, they are one food that I would describe as adorable. They are so small and the little wilted tomatoes just get so wrinkly. They deserved the cake pedestal.
Forget one big tart, little ones work out better because everyone can get their own and they look a lot better for presentation.




Inspired by this recipe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious....

a frog in the cottage said...

irresistible !! so cute !! perfect

Michelle Marie said...

Wow!! 2 of my favourite foods combined in a tart! could it get any better? :) Mmmm

Rachel @ Bakerita said...

Wow. This sounds incredible, and the presentation is gorgeous. I'll definitely be trying these!

Diablo 3 items said...

wonderful submit... might help us a good deal,it is precisely what I used to be looking for! Cheers.