05 February 2011

Jack Cheese Crackers





Today I went up to Lake Tahoe for the day, so my Dad said my goal for yesterday was snacks! I had found this recipe online a while ago but it called for a few different ingredients. I though jack cheese would give them a unique twist and they turned out tasting just like Cheez its! But in a good way, Cheez its that are straight out of the oven, flaky and fresh. I made one batch at first, but after tasting one, I started making two more batches because they are really that good.



4 comments:

Shokoofeh said...

Sounds so good!

emily said...

oh my heck... i love cheese its. these sound so good! yet another thing from your blog i'll have to try and make :)

Ash said...

k, I think you got me with these!! I so gotta try em!

Anonymous said...

These look awesome. Could you include metric measurements please? Australian cups are very different from yours and I have no idea what Oz is.. XD